- Relief shown by waving hachures. Longitudinal and latitudinal lines (Greenwich meridian). "Reference for Colours" legend shows colonial powers. Shows towns, waterways, borders. Dated (among other features) by "Zambesia" name and presence of Salisbury in "British Central Africa." Verso has illegible handwriting, with "Brand," "2/6."
- [Producer not identified],
- Africa, Africa, Southern, Africa, Central, and Africa, Eastern
- Eighteen nineties
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).