United States National Atlas Federal and Indian Land Areas, 1972-2004
- National Atlas of the United States, Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This polygon shapefile represents the federal and Indian-owned land areas (for example, Bureau of Indian Affairs, Department of Defense, and Tennessee Valley Authority) of the United States. This layer is part of the 2014 ESRI Data and Maps collection for ArcGIS 10.2.U.S. National Atlas Federal and Indian Land Areas provides the federal- and Indian-owned land areas for geographic display and analysis at regional and national levels.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- United States, United States Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico
- Indian reservations, Public lands, Planning and Cadastral, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|