- Great Britain Directorate of Overseas Surveys and Great Britain Directorate of Colonial Surveys
- constructed, drawn and photographed by Directorate of Overseas Surveys. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Some maps have title: Basutoland with part of Republic of South Africa ; some have title: Basutoland with part of Union of South Africa. Mixed set: includes various editions and some maps are preliminary plot. Some maps constructed by: Directorate of Colonial Surveys as part of series D.C.S. 21. Includes boundary, magnetic declination and reliability diagrams and index to adjoining sheets. Standard map series designation: Z 782. Grid: East-Africa Belt F.
- The Directorate
- Lesotho and South Africa
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).