Sanitation Districts: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for the Health and Sanitation Districts in the County of Santa Cruz, California: Santa Cruz, Salsipuedes, Freedom and Davenport. County Service Areas 2, 5, 7, 10, 12, 20 and 54 (unincorporated) are also included in this coverage. According to the California Special Districts Association, Sanitation Districts are Special Districts that oversee all aspects of waste management systems, including construction, operation, collection and treatment of garbage. It is governed by an elected Board of Directors. Health and Sanitation Districts were established as revenue source for administration, maintenance and improvement to sanitary sewer facilities in Districts. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Sanitary districts, Sewer districts, Refuse disposal industry, and Utilities and Communication
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|