- Tittmann, O. H. (Otto Hilgard), 1850-1938 and U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Published at Washington D.C. January 1913 ; O.H. Tittmann, Superintendent. Depths shown by soundings, dotted lines. Submarine bells, storm warning displays, signs and abbreviations. Shows low water areas, islands, coasts, waterways, cities and towns, lights. Magnetic variation compass roses (in 1917). Plate no. 3350. Stamps: "Rand McNally & Co. Outing - Maps - Tourist 40 East 22nd St., N.Y.C.," and "June 22 1916."
- Coast & Geodetic Survey,
- Atlantic Ocean, Atlantic Coast (North America), and South Atlantic States
- Navigation and Coasts
- Nineteen tens
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).