Parcel Special Design Conditions: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts parcels which have special design review conditions or restrictions in the County of Santa Cruz, California. The source of information for this layer was a list of 18 parcel numbers and their associated Discretionary Development Permit Number. Some of the Parcel numbers had been retired since the original permit intake. In this case, the "children" Parcels were used to create the boundary. Discretionary Development Permit Number is used as the associated attribute. For example, 98-0564 represents the 564th permit application for the year 1998. Design Review is required for the particular private and public activities for which a development, coastal or land division permit approval is required (Santa Cruz County Code Section 13.11.040). This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Building permits, Structure, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|