Airports, Mongolia, 2010
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Mongolia. Ulsyn Geodezi, Zurag Zu̇ĭn Gazar
- This point shapefile represents airports in Mongolia. The Global Map Mongolia version 2 was developed to update Global Map Mongolia version 1 based on Global Map Specifications version 2.1. The data source for update was the 1:100,000 Boundary data made between 2007 and 2010. Water Course feature was updated using ALOS imagery of Ulaanbaatar area. The population attribute was newly acquired using 1:100,000 paper maps which were used to develop Global Map Mongolia version 1. Railroad Station was newly acquired using 1:500,000 paper maps which were used to develop Global Map Mongolia version 1. Both of Railroad and Road was updated using ALOS imagery in Ulaanbaatar area.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Airports and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|