Vasserot Road Network (1810-1836)
- Rouet, Paul
- This polygon shapefile represents the road network of Paris derived from Philibert Vasserot's Atlas of Paris (1810-1836). To create these data, roads were considered to be any feature that is not a plot of land or water.The ALPAGE programme aims to provide collaborative tools for the Humanities and Social Sciences and for Information Communication Technology (ICT) allowing for the development of research about the Parisian urban area. This aim is achieved by means of a GIS that includes cadastral and historical layers.
- Analyse Diachronique de l'espace Urbain Parisien: Approche Geomatique
- Paris (France)
- Ancient roads, Roads, and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This data is a direct result of the work of the researchers from the ALPAGE consortium who released this data under an Open Data Commons Open Database Licence (ODbL). Therefore, use of this data by others must respect the legal requirements specific to this licence. All freely downloadable data contains the shapefiles, metadata file and licence files describing the users rights and responsibilities. All data produced within the consortium is published in this way with the exception of any ongoing work which is in process of academic evaluation (masters, doctoral thesis, habilitation to supervise research).
- Copyright resides with the originator.
- Open Data Commons Open Database License 1.0
|Click on map to inspect values|