Aqueducts and Canals, Vietnam, 2016
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Vietnam. Bộ tài nguyên và môi trường
- This line shapefile represents aqueducts and canals in Vietnam. This layer is part of Global Map version 2. Updating the transportation data of version 1.0 using The 1:500,000 transportation map series and 1:1,000,000 digital topographic maps. Updating the Boundaries, Drainage and Population Centre data of version 1.0 using The 1:1,000,000 digital topographic maps and The National Administration Atlas 2013. Create the Elevation data version 1.0 using The 1:1,000,000 digital topographic maps. Create the Land Cover and Vegetable data of version 1.0 using The Modis images 2010. Create the Land Use data version 1.0 using 63 provincial land use maps 2010.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Aqueducts and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|