Aqueducts and Canals, Vietnam, 2016
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Vietnam. Bộ tài nguyên và môi trường
- This line shapefile represents aqueducts and canals in Vietnam. This layer is part of Global Map version 2. Updating the transportation data of version 1.0 using The 1:500,000 transportation map series and 1:1,000,000 digital topographic maps. Updating the Boundaries, Drainage and Population Centre data of version 1.0 using The 1:1,000,000 digital topographic maps and The National Administration Atlas 2013. Create the Elevation data version 1.0 using The 1:1,000,000 digital topographic maps. Create the Land Cover and Vegetable data of version 1.0 using The Modis images 2010. Create the Land Use data version 1.0 using 63 provincial land use maps 2010. Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions. Global Map of Vietnam ©ISCGM/ Department of Survey and Mapping, Ministry of Nutural Resources and Environment -Vietnam Global Map data of National/Regional version were developed with consistent specifications by NGIAs of respective countries and regions for fundamental geospatial information of their respective coverage by using geospatial information owned by them, and they were provided. The data have been authorized by NGIAs of respective countries and regions. Therefore, the contents of respective data are based on the views of respective data developers. For some countries and regions, there may be parts where data have not been developed. National/Regional version of Global Map data was to be updated in about five-year cycle on the basis of resolutions of an ISCGM meeting. To know about the year data were updated and about data developers, please refer to metadata attached to each data. Depending on the period the data were prepared, they were developed in line with two different specifications, namely, version 1 in VPF and BIL formats, and version 2 in GML and BIL formats. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Global Map
- Aqueducts and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|