United States National Atlas Cities, 1972-2004
- National Atlas of the United States, Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This point shapefile represents cities and towns in the United States at 1:2,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the 2014 ESRI Data and Maps collection for ArcGIS 10.2.U.S. National Atlas Cities provides information about the locations, names, and populations of cities and towns for conducting geographic analysis on national and large regional scales.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- United States, United States Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico
- Cities and towns and Location
- 2007 and 2004
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|