Williamson Act Contracted Lands: San Francisco Bay Area, California, 2006
- Bay Area Open Space Council, Conservation Lands Network, San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, and GreenInfo Network (Firm)
- The polygon shapefile identifies parcels within the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California which are accurate identifications of Williamson Act contracted land for the California Open Space Subvention Act Program in Fiscal Year 2006-2007. Refer to Resource Quality entries for attribute table field definitions. The Williamson Act dataset represents parcels within a county with a Type I (a.k.a. "Prime"), Type II (a.k.a. "Sub-Prime") or Open Space Type II Williamson Act (WA).This dataset was developed/compiled for use in the San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, a Project used to identify a Conservation Lands Network (CLN) for biodiversity preservation to inform conservation investments and lasting cooperative conservation partnerships. The Conservation Lands Network GIS Database is the primary output of the Project. The data depicts the spatially explicit CLN that is recommended for the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California.
- Bay Area Open Space Council
- San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.), Alameda County (Calif.), Contra Costa County (Calif.), Marin County (Calif.), Napa County (Calif.), San Francisco County (Calif.), San Mateo County (Calif.), Santa Clara County (Calif.), Solano County (Calif.), and Sonoma County (Calif.)
- Williamson Act Program (California), California. California Land Conservation Act of 1965, Law and legislation, Environmental law, Conservation of natural resources, Open spaces, Agriculture, Property tax, Tax assessment, Landowners, Environment, and Farming
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|