Nimanbun no ichi Honkon Kinbō
- Japan Rikuchi Sokuryōbu and Japan 陸地測量部
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Coverage complete in 24 sheets. Based on aerial survey maps published by British General Staff in 1930. Each sheet has index map and legend. Place names romanized and in Chinese. In Japanese. 0006 Rikuchi Sokuryōbu seihan. 陸地測量部製版. "Hi" printed on upper right margin. "秘" printed on upper right margin.
- Sanbō Honbu
- Hong Kong (China)
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).