Arcata and Mad River Transit Routes: Humboldt County, California, 2015
- von Dohlen, Jerry
- This polyline shapefile depicts centerlines for the Arcata and Mad River Transit System Red and Gold Routes in the County of Humboldt, California. This Transit System is a public bus system that serves the city limits of Arcata, California Monday through Friday and is administered by Humboldt Transit Authority.The Humboldt County Planning and Building Department is responsible for protecting the public health, safety and welfare via building permit review and inspections consistent with California model codes as well as planning and development review and approval consistent with the county's General Plan. This Department oversees the Advance Planning Division, which is responsible for the Humboldt County's Geographic Information System (GIS) that is utilized by other County Departments; many federal, state and local agencies; and the general public. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Humboldt County Planning and Building Department
- Humboldt County (Calif.) and Arcata (Calif.)
- Local transit, Bus travel, Location, and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|