State Emergency Response Areas: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile represents state emergency response areas in the County of Santa Cruz, California. These Areas for wildfire containment fall under the purview of the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection. Attributes: SRA = State Responsibility Area. State has primary responsibility for suppression of wildfire. Local fire agency would still be responsible for structural protection. LRA = Local Responsibility Area. Local fire agency has primary responsibility for both wildfire suppression and structural protection. The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Special districts, County services, Emergency management, Natural disasters, Boundaries, and Environment
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|