100-Meter Resolution Land/Water Mask of the Conterminous United States, 2013
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This raster layer is a georeferenced image containing a 100-meter resolution land and water mask of the conterminous United States, with separate values for oceans and for land areas of the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Bahamas, and Cuba. This layer is part of the 1997-2014 edition of the National Atlas of the United States.This 100-meter resolution mask image is not intended to be shown as a map layer. Instead, it is a cartographic tool that may be used to identify, select, and adjust areas on other 100-meter resolution image data sets distributed by the National Atlas of the United States.
- National Atlas of the United States
- United States, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York (State), North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington (D.C.), Washington (State), West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- Landforms, Bodies of water, Imagery and Base Maps, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|