Aqueducts and Canals, India, 2016
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Survey of India
- This line shapefile represents aqueducts and canals in India. This layer is part of Global Map version 2.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Aqueducts and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|