Madagascar et Mascareignes
- Institut géographique national (France) Centre à Madagascar
- Relief shown by contours, shading, hypsometric tints and spot heights. Insets: "Maurice" and "La Réunion," (both 1:500,000). Coordinates also shown according to the Paris prime meridian. Includes location maps.
- The Institut
- Madagascar, Mascareignes (îles), Mascarene Islands, and Indian Ocean
- Topographie and Cartes
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).