Redevelopment Agency District: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries over which the Redevelopment Agency holds jurisdiction in the County of Santa Cruz, California. The Redevelopment Agency was established to provide the means, including financing, for improving public infrastructure and facilities, assisting in business development and preserving existing and creating new affordable housing opportunities. The Agency's one redevelopment plan, for the communities of Live Oak and Soquel, was adopted in 1987 and is being implemented. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- City planning, Urban renewal, Community development, Boundaries, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|