Map of Alaska and adjoining regions
- Petroff, Ivan, 1842-, King, Harry (Harold R.), United States Department of the Interior, United States Bureau of the Census, and Julius Bien & Co
- compiled by Ivan Petroof [sic] ; drawn by Harry King ; Dept. of the Interior. Relief shown by hachures and land forms. "Map III. Tenth census of The United States." Inset: [Aleutian Islands] (Scale [ca. 1:22,176,000]).
- The Dept.
- Alaska and United States
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).