West Indies, Virgin Islands, Saint Thomas to Anegada (Raster Image)
- Land Info (Firm) and United States. Defense Mapping Agency
- Prepared and published by the Defense Mapping Agency. Depths shown by isolines and soundings. Relief shown by contours, spot heights, and hachures. "From various sources to 1986." "Copyright 1996 by the United States Government. No copyright claimed under Title 17 U.S.C." "Soundings in meters." Includes compilation diagram and index to next larger scale charts. Map no.25609 This map is part of a collection of scanned and georeferenced nautical charts produced by the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). United States. Defense Mapping Agency. (1996). West Indies, Virgin Islands, Saint Thomas to Anegada (Raster Image). LandInfo. Available at: https://purl.stanford.edu/hw255kq0257 This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Land Info (Firm)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Nautical Charts
- Virgin Islands and Caribbean Sea
- Harbors, Navigation, and Imagery and Base Maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- These data are licensed by Stanford Libraries and are available to Stanford University affiliates only. Affiliates are limited to current faculty, staff and students. Non affiliates seeking access should contact the publisher directly. These data may not be reproduced or used for any purpose without permission
- Copyright ownership resides with the originator.