Counties, Northeast United States, 2007
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, United States. National Ocean Service, and United States. Department of Commerce
- This polygon shapefile represents county boundaries in the Northeastern United States. The TIGER/Line Shapefiles are an extract of selected geographic and cartographic information from the Census MAF/TIGER database. The Census MAF/TIGER database represents a seamless national file with no overlaps or gaps between parts. However, each TIGER/Line Shapefile is designed to stand alone as an independent data set or the shapefiles can be combined to cover the whole nation.To support coastal and ocean planning and other activities pursuant to the Coastal Zone Management Act, Energy Policy Act, Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act, National Environmental Policy Act, Rivers and Harbors Act and the Submerged Lands Act.
- United States. National Ocean Service
- Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York (State), and Rhode Island
- Counties, Administrative and political divisions, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|