General Plan Land Use Designations: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile contains land use designations in the County of Santa Cruz, California as defined in General Plan adopted May 24, 1994. Land use designations include Agriculture, Commercial, Parks and Recreation, Residential, Lakes/Reservoirs/Lagoons, Office, Public Facility, Resource Conservation, Urban Open Space and Visitor Accommodations. These areas represent the proposed general distribution and general location and extent of the uses of the land for housing, business, industry and open space, including agriculture, natural resources, recreation and other categories of public and private uses of land. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Regional planning, Community development, Land use--Classification, Planning and Cadastral, Society, and Structure
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|