Qing Charitable Institutions, China, 1644-1911
- Snyder-Reinke, Jeffrey, 1969-
- This point shapefile contains the locations of Qing Charitable Institutions in China, from 1644-1911. This layer was created as part of the Grave Reform in Modern China project, a digital humanities initiative based at Stanford that is building an interactive spatial and textual analysis platform to examine the phenomenon of grave relocation in modern China.
- Stanford University. Center for Interdisciplinary Research
- Charities, Qing dynasty, 1644-1912, and Society
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Attribution 3.0 Unported
|Click on map to inspect values|