Parcel Boundaries: Sacramento County, California, 2015
- Sacramento County GIS
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries of parcels over which the County of Sacramento, California holds authority. A Parcel is a piece of real property under a defined ownership, or it can be a lot in a subdivision. County governments administer and legislate through the creation of and maintenance of land records that are associated with a Parcel of land. Thus the Parcel is often the vital administrative unit of local government. Parcel maps must meet the requirements of the General Plan and all applicable laws and ordinances. Parcel maps are alternately called tax maps, plat maps, plot maps and assessor maps. This dataset includes Active Parcel Numbers (APNs). This layer is part of a collection of data originally produced for Sacramento County, California. The Sacramento County Geographic Information Systems (GIS) unit falls under the purview of the Sacramento County Department of Technology and is tasked with initiating, integrating and promoting the use of GIS Technology in the support of County business goals and objectives. This coverage can be used for basic applications, such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a base map to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data. Sacramento County GIS. (2015). Parcel Boundaries: Sacramento County, California, 2015. Sacramento County, California. Available at http://purl.stanford.edu/hy324kq4642. Sacramento County makes no representations about the suitability of these GIS data for any purpose. All such data are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Sacramento County hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to these data, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Sacramento County be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from these data. These data could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Furthermore, Sacramento County and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in these data at any time. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Sacramento County GIS
- Sacramento County, California GIS Maps & Data
- Sacramento County (Calif.) and California
- Real property--Maps, Public lands, Right of property, Street addresses, Boundaries, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|