Fire Service Areas: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile represents fire service areas in the County of Santa Cruz, California. This coverage represents a compilation of the various agencies responsible for structural fire protection in Santa Cruz County. Some are local districts with elected Boards (e.g. Central Fire), some are City Fire Departments (Santa Cruz and Watsonville) and two are County Service Areas (#4 and #48) under contract to the California Department of Forestry. In addition, the University of California at Santa Cruz has its own fire department. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Special districts, County services, Fires and fire prevention, Emergency management, Boundaries, and Geoscientific Information
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|