World Marine Areas, 1:10 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This polygon shapefile depicts areas and point labels of major marine features worldwide. Data was derived primarily from the Florida Resources and Environmental Analysis Center's Physical Map of the World. The boundaries of physical regions are roughly accurate to 50m scale, although the number of features included is to the 10m scale. The surface marine features are from a 1953 series of hydrologic maps from the International Hydrologic Bureau. The underwater marine physical features from the Physical Map of the World are not represented here. These data are represented at 1:10,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0).Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Earth (Planet)
- Bodies of water, Seas, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|