Bahamas Area of Interest (AOI) for InVEST Coastal Vulnerability Model, 2019
- Silver, Jessica and Arkema, Katie
- The Bahamas Area of Interest (AOI) for InVEST Coastal Vulnerability Model was used for the analysis in Silver JM, Arkema KK, Griffin RM, Lashley B, Lemay M, Maldonado S, Moultrie SH, Ruckelshaus M, Schill S, Thomas A, Wyatt K and Verutes G (2019) Advancing Coastal Risk Reduction Science and Implementation by Accounting for Climate, Ecosystems, and People. Frontiers in Marine Science 6:556. doi: 10.3389/fmars.2019.00556. The boundary was delineated to include all the land areas of The Bahamas and surrounding waters to include the shallow waters, marine habitats, and continental shelf zone. There are no relevant attributes, just a single geospatial polygon. The AOI delineates the spatial extent used to run the InVest Coastal Vulnerability model for the 2019 Bahamas Coastal Hazard Analysis This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection. Advancing Coastal Risk Reduction Science and Implementation by Accounting for Climate, Ecosystems, and People https://doi.org/10.3389/fmars.2019.00556.
- Natural Capital Project
- Bahamas National Hazard Analysis, 2019
- Bahamas and Caribbean Sea
- Coastal ecosystem health, Coastal protection, Coastal habitats, Coastal hazards, Ecosystem services, Social vulnerability, Sea level rise, Natural and nature-based features, InVEST Coastal Vulnerability model, Natural Capital Project, Environment, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- You are free to share (copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format), adapt (remix, transform, and build upon the material) for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license (CC BY).
|Click on map to inspect values|