Amtrak Stations: United States and Canada, 2010
- Hunt, Raquel and United States. Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- This point shapefile depicts Amtrak inter-city railroad passenger terminals in the United States and Canada. Attribute data include services and passenger amenities provided at the station. This data is collected and maintained by the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA) and was last updated in 2010. This layer is part of the 2014 National Transportation Atlas Database.The National Transportation Atlas Databases 2014 (NTAD2014) is a set of nationwide geographic datasets of transportation facilities, transportation networks, associated infrastructure and other political and administrative entities. These datasets include spatial information for transportation modal networks and intermodal terminals, as well as the re¬lated attribute information for these features. This data supports research, analysis, and decision-making across all transportation modes. It is most useful at the national level, but has major applications at regional, state and local scales throughout the transportation community. The data used to compile NTAD2014 was provided by our partners within the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) and by other agencies throughout the United States Federal Government. These contributors are the actual data stewards and are ultimately responsible for the maintenance and accuracy of their data. This data provides an updated version of the location and attribute information for all Amtrak stations in the United States and Canada. This data is used for national and network analysis applications.
- United States. Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- United States, Washington (D.C.), and Canada
- Passenger trains, Railroad stations, Transportation, and Location
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|