Antarctic Claim Limit Areas, 1:10 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This polyon shapefile contains boundaries for territorial claims made by Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Chile, France, Germany, Great Britain, Norway and New Zealand on the continent of Antarctica. These data are represented at 1:10,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0).Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Boundary disputes and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|