World Land-Based Point Features, 1:10 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This point shapefile depicts point labels of major physical features worldwide, including capes, islands and waterfalls. Data was derived primarily from the Florida Resources and Environmental Analysis Center's Physical Map of the World. These data are represented at 1:10,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0).Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Earth (Planet)
- Capes (Coasts), Islands, Waterfalls, and Location
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|