Plot Prospecting Zones of the Carolingian Wall, Paris, 9th to 12th Centuries
- Noizet, Hélène
- This polygon shapefile represents prospecting plots used to define the layout of the Carolignian Wall in Paris, France. Archaeological and textual documentation were used for geographic reference and matched against plot boundaries derived from Atelier Parisien d'Urbanisme (APUR) data from 2006.The ALPAGE programme aims to provide collaborative tools for the Humanities and Social Sciences and for Information Communication Technology (ICT) allowing for the development of research about the Parisian urban area. This aim is achieved by means of a GIS that includes cadastral and historical layers.
- Analyse Diachronique de l'espace Urbain Parisien: Approche Geomatique
- Paris (France)
- Land use, Walls, Roman, City walls, Boundaries, and Structure
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This data is a direct result of the work of the researchers from the ALPAGE consortium who released this data under an Open Data Commons Open Database Licence (ODbL). Therefore, use of this data by others must respect the legal requirements specific to this licence. All freely downloadable data contains the shapefiles, metadata file and licence files describing the users rights and responsibilities. All data produced within the consortium is published in this way with the exception of any ongoing work which is in process of academic evaluation (masters, doctoral thesis, habilitation to supervise research).
- Copyright resides with the originator.
- Open Data Commons Open Database License 1.0
|Click on map to inspect values|