Adjusted Urban Areas, California, 2010
- Cuellar, Rose and California. Department of Transportation
- This polygon shapefile represents adjusted urban area boundaries for California derived from the 2010 Census urban area boundaries, the preceding 2000 Caltrans urban area boundaries, and approved district and headquarters urban area adjustments. The three urban area boundaries were merged and smoothed to create the 170 adjusted urban area boundaries for California. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created by the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans).The 2010 adjusted urban area file represents the current Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) approved Caltrans adjusted urban area boundaries in California.
- California. Department of Transportation
- Metropolitan areas, Cities and towns, Human settlements, Boundaries, and Society
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. http://www.gnu.org/licenses.
- Copyright resides with the originator.
|Click on map to inspect values|