Urban Services Boundaries: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile contains urban services boundaries in the County of Santa Cruz, California as defined by County Code Section 17.02.030. Boundaries are defined in the General Plan and Local Coastal Program Land Use Plan as areas planned to accommodate urban densities of development as based on the pattern of existing urban services and those projected to be established in the planning period. The urban services line is subject to change in the future where consistent with the requirements of the Coastal Act, the needs of the community and the availability of supporting urban infrastructure. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Regional planning, Land use--Planning, Community development, Urban, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|