United States National Atlas Water Feature Areas, 2012
- National Atlas of the United States and Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- This polygon shapefile represents the water feature areas (for example, glaciers, lakes, reservoirs, and swamps) of the United States at 1:1,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the 2014 ESRI Data and Maps collection for ArcGIS 10.2.U.S. National Atlas Water Feature Areas provides the water feature areas for geographic display and analysis at regional and national levels.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- United States and Puerto Rico
- Lakes, Glaciers, Reservoirs, Swamps, Streams, Hydrography, and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|