Greenland--west coast (Denmark), Baffin Bay, Niaqorsuaq (Red Head) to Innaanganeq (Kap York) (Raster Image)
- Land Info (Firm) and United States. National Imagery and Mapping Agency
- Prepared and published by the National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Depths shown by isolines and soundings. Relief shown by spot heights. "From a U.S. chart and Canadian surveys to 1981." Not distributed to depository libraries. "Copyright 1998 by the United States Government. No copyright claimed under Title 17 U.S.C." "Soundings in meters." Includes source diagram and glossary. Map no.38360 This map is part of a collection of scanned and georeferenced nautical charts produced by the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). United States. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. (1998). Greenland--west coast (Denmark), Baffin Bay, Niaqorsuaq (Red Head) to Innaanganeq (Kap York) (Raster Image). LandInfo. Available at: https://purl.stanford.edu/jx593rt6928 This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Land Info (Firm)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Nautical Charts
- Greenland and Baffin Bay (North Atlantic Ocean)
- Harbors, Navigation, and Imagery and Base Maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- These data are licensed by Stanford Libraries and are available to Stanford University affiliates only. Affiliates are limited to current faculty, staff and students. Non affiliates seeking access should contact the publisher directly. These data may not be reproduced or used for any purpose without permission
- Copyright ownership resides with the originator.