Accurately Located Masonry Wall Remains: Paris, 950-1797
- Lallau, Etienne
- This point shapefile contains locations of masonry wall remains in Paris based on archaeological references. These remains have been precisely located using a plan contained in the archaeological literature. Each point has been georeferenced to cadastral data provided by the Paris Urban Planning Agency (APUR). The work of gathering the archaeological information was directed by Etienne Lardkhan. (Univ. Paris-1, ed. D. Aina-Deroin and H. Noizet, 2007-2008).This layer can be used to locate potential sites of wall remains in Paris.
- Analyse Diachronique de l'espace Urbain Parisien: Approche Geomatique
- Paris (France)
- City walls, Archaeology, and Structure
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This data is a direct result of the work of the researchers from the ALPAGE consortium who released this data under an Open Data Commons Open Database Licence (ODbL). Therefore, use of this data by others must respect the legal requirements specific to this licence. All freely downloadable data contains the shapefiles, metadata file and licence files describing the users rights and responsibilities. All data produced within the consortium is published in this way with the exception of any ongoing work which is in process of academic evaluation (masters, doctoral thesis, habilitation to supervise research).
- Copyright resides with the originator.
- Open Data Commons Open Database License 1.0
|Click on map to inspect values|