United States National Atlas Federal Land Lines, 1972-2001
- National Atlas of the United States, Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This line shapefile represents the federally owned land features (for example, national parkways and wild and scenic rivers) of the United States. No data exists for Hawaii. This layer is part of the 2014 ESRI Data and Maps collection for ArcGIS 10.2.U.S. National Atlas Federal Land Lines provides the linear federally owned land features for geographic display and analysis at regional and national levels.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- United States
- Rivers, Streams, Public lands, Parkways, Planning and Cadastral, and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|