Soils Survey: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile contains soil type data for the County of Santa Cruz, California. These data were provided by National Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) from the Web Soil Survey (WSS), which soil data and information produced by the National Cooperative Soil Survey. Soil surveys can be used for general farm, local, and wider area planning, such as that required for County evaluation of Land Use and Development activities. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Soil surveys, Land use surveys, and Geoscientific Information
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|