Board of Education Trustee Areas: Santa Cruz County, California, 2000
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for the 7 areas served by Board of Education Trustees in the County of Santa Cruz, California. The Santa Cruz County Board of Education is comprised of 7 trustees each of whom represents a designated trustee area within the County. Each member is elected by the voters of his or her trustee area and serves a 4 year term. The terms are staggered so that 3 members are elected in an even-numbered election year and the other 4 members are elected the next even-numbered election year. This coverage also includes portions of Santa Cruz County Board of Education Trustee Area 2 and San Benito County Board of Education Trustee Area 2. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Special districts, School districts, School boards, Boundaries, and Society
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|