東部ニューギニア「フォン」半島及「マダン」地區 兵要地誌資料圖 | 二十五万分一圖東部パプア島 -- Tōbu nyūginia fon hantō oyobi madan chiku heiyō chishi shiryōzu | 1:250,000 Tōbu Papua-tō, Maps Index
- Stanford Geospatial Center
- This polygon shapefile is an index to the map series, '東部ニューギニア「フォン」半島及「マダン」地區 兵要地誌資料圖 | 二十五万分一圖東部パプア島 -- Tōbu nyūginia fon hantō oyobi madan chiku heiyō chishi shiryōzu | 1:250,000 Tōbu Papua-tō.' This map series was originally produced by the Japanese Land Survey Department of the General Staff Headquarters . Stanford University Libraries holds a large collection of Japanese military and imperial maps, referred to as gaihōzu, or 'maps of outer lands.' These maps were produced starting in the early Meiji (1868-1912) era and the end of World War II by the Land Survey Department of the General Staff Headquarters, the former Japanese Army. The Library is in the process of scanning and making available all of the maps in the collection. This layer provides an index map that can be used to locate individual scanned map sheets. This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Stanford Digital Repository
- Gaihozu Index Maps
- Markham River Valley (Papua New Guinea), Ramu River Valley (Papua New Guinea), and Australian New Guinea
- Military maps, Topographic maps, Index maps, Grids (Cartography), and Military
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.