Tax Code Areas: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts tax code areas in the County of Santa Cruz, California as determined by the State Board of Equalization. The tax area code is a 5 digit number, the first 2 digits of which refer to primary areas and the last 3 digits refer to secondary areas. Cities and school districts are the primary areas; in Santa Cruz County, 01 is the City of Santa Cruz; 02 is the City of Watsonville; 03 is the City of Capitola; and 04 is the City of Scotts Valley. The secondary areas are comprised of all other Special Districts, i.e., high school, community college, fire protection, water supply. Assessor and Auditor offices have information that links the tax area codes to the jurisdictions that receive tax monies. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Real property tax, Tax assessment, Planning and Cadastral, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|