Administrative Divisions (Points), Bahrain, 2012
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Bahrain. Survey and Land Registration Bureau. Topographic Survey Directorate
- This point shapefile represents administrative divisions in Bahrain. The Global Map Bahrain version 2 was developed from the Topo 250 data 2012 at 1:250,000 + Geo eye 2011 Satellite Image.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Administrative and political divisions and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|