Administrative Divisions, New Zealand, 2014
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and New Zealand. National Topographic/Hydrographic Authority
- This polygon shapefile represents administrative areas New Zealand. The Global Map New Zealand version 2 airport and road were developed from the Topo500 data 2011 at 1:500,000 scale. Railroad station and railroad were developed from Topo250 data 2012 at 1:250,000 scale. Ferry route was developed from the Topo50 data 2012 at 1:50,000 scale. The Global Map New Zealand version 2 built up area was developed from the S-57 data 2012 at 1:90,000-1:350,000 scale. The Global Map New Zealand version 2 coast line, political boundary line and political boundary area were developed from the Topo500 data 2012 at 1:500,000 scale. The Global Map New Zealand version 2 miscellaneous, aqueduct, water course and inland water were developed from the Topo500 data 2011 at 1:500,000 scale.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- New Zealand
- Administrative and political divisions and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|