California Cowcod Conservation Areas, 2003
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- This polygon shapefile depicts the Cowcod management boundaries based on California Code Title 14, section 150.06. This Conservation Area is part of the South Coast Study Region (SCSR). This Conservation Area was designated in 2001 after cowcod were declared overfished.This coverage displays the management boundaries of the California Cowcod Conservation Area for cartographic and illustrative use.
- California and Pacific Ocean
- Coasts, Fishing, Fisheries, Fishery law and legislation, Marine resources conservation, Marine biodiversity conservation, Environment, Boundaries, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|