City Trustees: Santa Cruz, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts school district trustee areas 1, 2 and 3 for the City of Santa Cruz, California. Trustees are the elected governing body of the school district. This is a "leveled" layer. Level 1 contains Areas 1 and 2. Level 2 contains Area 3. trustee area 1 includes all precincts within the district and within the City of Santa Cruz, or all precincts with the number 1 as the second digit. trustee area 2 includes all remaining precincts in the district, or those with a second digit of 0, 2 or 4. trustee area 3 is the entire district: 1) Inside city, 2) Outside city and 3) Entire district.Trustees Terms are 4 years and Trustees are elected by the people who live within their trustee area. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz (Calif.) and Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Special districts, School districts, School boards, Boundaries, and Society
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|