- United States Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- prepared and published by the Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center, Washington, D.C. Geographic coverage complete in 213 sheets. Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights. Sheets separately titled and numbered, e.g. Stockerau, 40; Deutsch Wagram, 41; Wien, 59; etc. Local holdings sheets are from editions 6 and 7. "Map information as of [date]." Includes glossary, index to adjoining sheets, boundaries diagram, DMA logo, notes, and text. "Edition--January 1961"--Map index. Most text, glossary, and legend in English, German, and Italian.
- Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic/Topographic Center
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).