U.S. State Boundaries with Large Lakes, 1:110 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This polygon shapefile depicts internal, first-order administrative boundaries and polygons with large lakes for all but a few tiny countries. All countries having 10m admin-1 with scale ranks 1 or less should be present in this file. Currently only the United States are represented. Boundaries should perfectly match the following 110m Natural Earth Vector themes: coastline, lake shoreline, admin-0 country boundary, river and lake centerlines. For more detailed breakdowns for most countries in the world, see 10m admin-1. These data are represented at 1:110,000,000 scale. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0).Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10, 1:50 and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- United States
- Provinces, States, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|