Major Cities: Kenya, 2000
- Geological Survey of Kenya, International Livestock Research Institute, and Kokusai Kyōryoku Kikō
- This point shapefile identifies major cities in Kenya for 2000. Data from 1:50,000 and 250,000 topographic maps originally created by the Geological Survey of Kenya were digitized by the International Livestoack Research Institute and the Japan International Cooperation Agency.This data was used in maps throughout Nature's Benefits in Kenya: An Atlas of Ecosystems and Human Well-Being.
- World Resources Institute
- Cities and towns and Structure
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|