Flood Control Districts: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile represents flood control districts 5, 6, 7 and 8 in the County of Santa Cruz, California. The specific services flood districts provide are flood protection and stormwater drainage. The Santa Cruz County Flood Control and Water Conservation District was formed by a special act of the State Legislature and is the designated flood protection agency for the County. Flood Districts were established as a revenue source for administration, maintenance and improvements to Flood District drainage related facilities. Zone 7A is Zone 7 less the city of Watsonville. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Water districts, Watersheds, Flood control, Flood damage prevention, and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|