Population and Race by County, Coastal Northeast United States, 2010
- United States. Bureau of the Census and United States. National Ocean Service
- This polygon shapefile represents population and race by county for coastal regions in the Northeastern United States for 2010. This data product was created by combing the spatial information from the 2010 TIGER/Line county shapefiles with the tabular data on population and race from the 2010 U.S. Census. The population and race data are taken from the 2010 Census Summary File 1 question P10 , race for the population 18 years and over, by county.To support coastal and ocean planning and other activities pursuant to the Coastal Zone Management Act, Energy Policy Act, Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act, National Environmental Policy Act, Rivers and Harbors Act and the Submerged Lands Act.
- Northeast Ocean Data
- Northeastern states, Maine, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York (State), and Connecticut
- Population statictics, Population, Census, Counties, Boundaries, and Society
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|